All About The Criminal Attorney In Erie PA
If you have been arrested for a DUI, it's important to contact an experienced criminal attorney as soon as possible. Here are some key things you should know:
1. Keep all your legal documents handy. Your lawyer may ask for copies of your arrest report, written statement, and any other relevant paperwork. You can also look for the best criminal attorney in Erie PA via https://www.panighettilaw.com/.
Image Source: Google
2. Don't make any decisions until you have spoken to an attorney. An attorney can advise you on the best course of action in your case and can protect your rights.
3. If you have been convicted of a DUI, your driver's license may be suspended or revoked. Speak to your lawyer about the potential consequences of a conviction.
4. It is illegal to drive with a suspended or revoked license. Depending on the circumstances, you may face additional charges for driving without a license.
5. It may be tempting to hire an attorney who promises "a bargain" price. Before doing so, speak with the other side and make sure that you understand the basis of your offer.
7. Remember to turn off your phone before speaking to your attorney, especially in sensitive situations like this one
8. Don't rely on what someone else tells you about their DUI case or advice from relatives or friends
You can even search online for more information about criminal attorneys.